Sunday, March 8, 2009

Here's a story.....





I was lucky enough to be born into a family of women that can take the written word and spin it into magic. Unfortunately, I was born into that family, I did not inherit the ability. I am not naturally witty, but good lord knows I try. While I tend to "crack myself up", I have found in 40 something years, that it is not always a good thing. Being honest to a fault is exactly that, a fault. And I tend to have to many "......" in any given sentence (but don't you just love being able to do that and not think about all that punctuation?)

After sitting for hours and reading my mother's and sis's blog I have decided to venture into this unknown world.

What better way to pass along the latest escapades of my brood? What better way to keep in touch with old friends and new? And as a mom to 6 what better way to "BRAG"?

Most of you know that I tend to allow the days to escape me, I am horrible at sending letters and my BFF Pam is periodically reduced to leaving me a message to ask me if I am okay, still love her, dead??? Okay...so I stink at keeping in touch...but I have great intentions. I do not know how many times I listen to a voice mail, plan on calling after dinner, and remember I never called as I lay in bed trying to fall asleep.

My hope is that you will check in now and then. See where we are, what we are up to and yes, thank your lucky stars that you do not live in our neighborhood!

So where do I start?!?!?!?

I guess at the beginning of our middle....July 2008....

How did I get so lucky? I just started collecting lucky pennies so it was not because of them. I kissed a lot of toads before I met my prince. I like to think it was fate. Two families that were destined to spend the best part of their lives together......So this is where I think I will start....at our beginning.



It may never be easy but it will always be worth it,
Babs

No comments:

Post a Comment