Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Deer hunter, waste not your arrow on the hare. Chinese Proverb





I can not believe how close we got to the deer. I was just about to reach out and touch the deer when Cassie reminded me that Santa had been killed by a deer (see previous post regarding Cassieims).

I explained to Cassie that this was not a reindeer...but she then went on to explain that they had razor sharp feet and that there are over 1.5 million accidents involving deer every year, there are over 100 species in the world, deer have a great sense of hearing, deers eyes are on the sides of their heads, the life expectancy of a deer is 20 years....

Needless to say the deer ran off...I never got to pet it...and Cassie is one day going to be one heck of an CIA agent.

It may never be easy but it will always be worth it.
Babs

No comments:

Post a Comment