Monday, July 6, 2009

May Day at Six Flags





As you have read from my previous blogs....I love amusement parks....roller coasters...turkey legs...funnel cakes...oh my!

So I was the first to volunteer when Allie had a field trip to Six Flags. Apparently every year the park opens its doors to middle schools and high schools and the children get a fun filled day of rides... while at the same time learning about speed/height/distance and all the other things I had conveniently put out of my post school brain.

I was lucky enough to have 2 children in our group who had never been to the park, let alone ride a coaster. Watching their face as we crested the first hill was priceless!

We had a great time...I ate as though I would never see another day...as usual!

It may never be easy but it will always be worth it.
Babs

No comments:

Post a Comment