Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Shesh!











THIS IS NOT WHAT IT LOOKS LIKE!!!!!!! Remember when you were a kid and you would lay on your back and put your hand under your knee...pump your leg real hard and make a farting noise...annoying parents the world over? (What don't tell me that you did not do that!)

This is my kids equivalent of a knee fart. They take thier arm and bend it at the elbow then put the camera up close and take a picture so that it looks like a butt crack.

I have not downloaded pictures in the last 6 months that the "butt" hasn't been there. This trip was no exception.

I swear one day I am going to get Noel's camera...drop my pants to my ankles...and take a picture of what God gave me. That will teach the little buggers!

It may never be easy but it till always be worth it.
Babs

1 comment:

  1. haha my camera?! i think not. i didn't do this. lol

    ReplyDelete