Monday, July 6, 2009

When you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible.

The newly weds shaking their groove thing

Hondo after a few trips to the open bar.

Nick dancing...I may use this as ammunition later, cause this boy NEVER dances.

Dennis and Nancy and all their kids.

Dennis Nancy and the boys

Dennis and the boys

Cassie...always on the move.

Hondo and Allie


I did not do a great job of taking pictures at the wedding or at the reception...to say the least I was overwhelmed...and maybe a little crocked...it was an open bar after all.

Lets just say we had a great time...there is a video to come if I can figure out how the heck to load it...and when I get everyones pictures I promise to upload some better ones.

It may never be easy but it will always be worth it.
Babs

No comments:

Post a Comment