Sunday, November 7, 2010

Where is your mother?

In looking through the kids photo albums online I am always surprised (why I have no flipping idea) as to what I find in them.

It always leads to wonder what others think as the tribe and all their friends run like wild animals through our neighborhood. 
Maybe they too ask...Where is your mother?  Do your parents know what you are doing?  Do you see that? Were they raised in a barn? And my all time favorite....Did no one teach those parents about birth control?

This would be my honor student sticking her tongue out the window as we drive down the road.

Really Noah? What did you do?

Ummm we don't have silverware clean?

Really Tori? And I thought you were the quiet one...



Oh sheesh...the police bringing you all home once already did not teach you anything?


It may never be easy but it will always be worth it.

Babs

No comments:

Post a Comment