Thursday, October 11, 2012

"I don't know nothing bout birthing no babies Ms. Scarlett"

I love the teacher...love love love the teacher...however this might be the only time in my kids school career that I have just wanted to go and punch someone in the face. That someone being the teacher of "THE BABY CLASS".

I hate baby class. I really really hate baby class.

In theory this class sounds great, in reality it sucks. Babies that are programmed to cry, need feedings, diapers changes and burpings. At the end of the scheduled time they are hooked back up to the computer to see how well "Mommy" did with them.

Over the course of a weekend I saw a baby placed in a car trunk, a closet and on the floor of Publix.. I ate dinner at the Mexican restaurant with them, I got lectured for allowing myself to have teenage mothers and I realized that Cassie will be the only girl I will not worry about when she has a baby.

And did I mention that this was also the weekend I had agreed for a few girls to spend the night?? Yes, girls who also had babies.

Let me repeat myself...I hate baby class!!!

It may never be easy but it will always be worth it.

Babs
 
 
 







No comments:

Post a Comment