Thursday, October 11, 2012

There is a reasonable explanation!

 
 
 
There is a reasonable explanation as to why my kids are all smoking cigars.....

My husband always gets a few cigars for his birthday. While putting his cigars in the humidor this year he came across a bag of cigars that a customer had given him the year before. They were a little dry and he was quite upset he had forgotten about them.  Of course the kids asked if they could have the old ones...of course he said yes (they almost fell over).

The next several hours were spent out on the deck, pretend puffing, laughing and thinking their stuff didn't stink...of course it did from all the cigar smoke...a few tribe members were a little green and my mother gave me a stern lecture about letting them smoke.

I can tell you that they still talk about the time they all smoked cigars, no one inhaled (they spent all their time puffing into the cigars) and to my knowledge it has not stunted any ones growth...although Noah is a little on the short side.

Can you imagine how bad I am going to be with grand kids????

It may never be easy but it will always be worth it.

Babs





No comments:

Post a Comment