Tuesday, April 14, 2009

I'm a closet rocker chick


I thought I was done blogging for the night..AND THEN...American Idol came on.

I am almost embarrassed to admit that I have never and I mean never missed an episode on American Idol.

I not embarrassed to admit that I LOVE Rock and Roll. The Who, Elvis Presley, Eric Clapton, The Doors, The Eagles, Nirvana, Van Halen, Kiss, REM, Grateful Dead, Steeley Dan, Aerosmith, Ozzie, U2, Prince...the list could go on and on.

My tribe gets embarrassed when I "Bang my head" in the car....they ALL knew the words to every song on Queen's greatest hits before Pre-K...Bon Jovi is just yummy...and if I wouldn't get fired I would have pink and green hair (my Mom would have killed me as a child).

This years contestants may be the best of any season.....but there is one that has taken the stage hostage....Adam...Adam...Adam.

This kid can ROCK! In the words of the judges he has mad skills. I look forward every week...wondering what he is going to sing..and have not been disappointed yet. I will be first in line to buy his first single! He makes me remember that I was "Born to be wild".

It may never be easy but it will always be worth it.
Babs

No comments:

Post a Comment