Sunday, July 5, 2009

Without music life would be a mistake.



Who would have thought that I would have "2" band geeks! Certainly not me! The closest I come to playing an instrument is the top of a Tupperware container I play on while I listen to Rob Thomas (who I still believe is going to knock on my door one day).

While I may roll my eyes at the thought of yet another band concert...in yet another hot stinky gymnasium...it is with great pride that the Caplinger clan fills the seats to watch Cassie (clarinet) and Ben (baritone)fill our life with music.

This year the end of year concert was very special. This was Cassie's first Spring Concert as a middle schooler and Ben's final Spring Concert as he heads off to high school.

Who knows maybe one day I will be sitting in a concert hall or buying their latest Cd's?

It may never be easy but it will always be worth it.
Babs

No comments:

Post a Comment