Monday, September 21, 2009

Our genes make us immortal.

Adolescence is a period of rapid changes.  Between the ages of 12 and 17, for example, a parent ages as much as 20 years.  ~Author Unknown

no innners ! 010 no innners ! 022

It is amazing what you find when you look on your child’s camera.

Seeing as how we have no hot tub I am going to assume this is Sami’s house?

I am also going to assume that Noah is hanging his head in the top photo because he knows at some point Mom is going to find out that they have been hanging in the hot tub…I also have no idea why Noel has a water jug on her head?

I can not decide if I am going to kill them for being in the hot tub with the opposite sex…maybe I should quit laughing before I decide…these are sooooo my kids.

It may never be easy but it will always be worth it.

Babs

No comments:

Post a Comment