Monday, September 21, 2009

When it rains it pours.

 

The weather outside is frightful lol. All kidding aside the rain is continuing to come down. We have had 12 inches in 48 hours with more to come tonight.

The yard is flooded so bad we have had to take the dogs to be boarded for the night. School is now closed for 3 days due to water main breaks, contaminated water where there is running water, and many roads that have been washed away.

The kids have been keeping busy for the most part. Although you can see from the picture that bored kids equals trouble. I am not sure what they were thinking or even trying to do with LulaBelle…and I am not going to ask. It is simpler that way. What I do know is that it can not be good because this is a cat that spends 23 out of 24 hours sleeping…not a cat who is known for getting any higher in the air than the couch.

tn

I may have to channel my mother…”if you can not find something to do I will find it for you”…it usually works.

It may never be easy but it will always be worth it.
Babs

No comments:

Post a Comment