Monday, October 5, 2009

Beauty school drop out.

 

When we remodeled the house I asked Hondo if I could put in a beauty shop for the girls.  I had dreams of sitting down stairs “fixing hair” and “doing nails” with my girlies. 

Of course he said yes because where in the heck was I ever going to find the equipment? Never underestimate a tribe woman…I had a friend who was remodeling her salon and she needed to get rid of some equipment…

I love sitting and watching the girls friends come over and get a makeover…many hours have been spent together getting beautified. No doubt about it Allie is the best…Cassie is the most eager…and Noel is just down right dangerous with any electrical appliance.

DSC00921

DSC00920 DSC00923 DSC00922

It may never be easy but it will always be worth it.

Babs

No comments:

Post a Comment