Thursday, October 22, 2009

Nick is back!

DSC00917 DSC00913
DSC00906
Baseball is the only place in life where a sacrifice is really appreciated.  ~Author Unknown
For a very long time Nick has not stepped onto the ball field. Something I never thought I would see in this lifetime…he just stopped playing ball after high school.
You can imagine my surprise when he came home and told us he had joined a local business’s softball team.
There is nothing I enjoy more then pulling up my chair next to the fence and watching a ball game. Under armor, glove oil, RBI’s and yelling at the UMP….I love it all.
They play during the week so it is a little difficult to get to the field…but in a family this size it is no big deal, there is always someone who will ride along and cheer you on.
It may never be easy but it will always be worth it.
Babs

No comments:

Post a Comment