Saturday, January 9, 2010

My man Austin!

 

thumbnailCAG5H6PM

I am sitting here tonight blogging while watching the Dallas Cowboys play.

As I have blogged before, we are a Dallas family through and through.

This season my man is Miles Austin.  This guy may have been born in New Jersey but he is a Texan by golly. I am thinking maybe I need a Fathead of Austin to put next to Emmett Smith in my Dallas room.

Now it is only halftime …the score is 27/7 …lots of words that I can not type because this is a rated G blog have been yelled at the TV tonight…but we are forever hopeful that we are finally going to be making a trip to the super bowl on February 7,2010.

If however they lose tonight I may load up the kids and drive to my mothers for the night…I do not think that the kids will need to see Hondo roll around on the floor… while howling and ripping his hair out at the roots.

Please, oh please, oh please let them win.

It may never be easy but it will always be worth it.

Babs

No comments:

Post a Comment