Monday, March 16, 2009

There is a time for everything...

Cassies room

















My craft room

Noel and Allies room

The den

The living room

Sweet hubby and my love shack, can you believe there are no clothes hanging off the bed?

The laundry room...with no clothes piled or hanging out of the basket

Ben and Noahs room

Nick's room





This is the time to brag!

ATL (After the letter) is a mighty fine place to live today. I did not do my morning walk through today...I figured why head out the door with blood pressure high enough to cause a stroke. Now I kinda wish I had...who would've thunk it?!?!?! Now I have to ask myself who stole my children and replaced them with these Stepford Kids???

I captured the glorious sights, am I a lucky woman or what? For those of you that have been in the house you will see that Ben and Noah are sharing rooms again, Nick has moved to the Dallas room upstairs, Noel and Allie are sharing downstairs, Cassie is now upstairs in the orange room and I am proudly back in my "craft and scrapbook" room....always changing and never boring.


It may never be easy but it will always be worth it
Babs

No comments:

Post a Comment