Sunday, July 5, 2009

8th Grade Dance





Noel in the salmon colored dress...Guess you know which one Ben is :)



Oh dear lord I am going to have 1 child in college and 3 children in High School!

I do not remember having an 8th grade dance...I guess it is the equivalent of Middle School Prom?

Needless to say with 2 in the 8th grade there was lots and lots of preperation...

Ben and Noel both had dates (yuck!)...they both looked beautiful/handsome and from the stories they told ....they had a wonderful time!

Hondo drove them (3 couples) to the restaurant before hand...then picked them up and took them to the dance...I drew the line at an after party they had been invited to....I am not that cool yet!

It may never be easy but it will always be worth it.
Babs

No comments:

Post a Comment