Thursday, July 9, 2009

I am so sorry Jaime (NOT)

I'm not a cheerleader. I'm an athletic supporter. ~Author Unknown


When I picked Nora up yesterday, Parker showed me the funniest video. The video was of his Dad cheer leading, as he called it, with Nora. Of course I quickly took the phone and forwarded it to myself. I mean when you are a blogger EVERYTHING has potential.

My brother in law is all man. A fire fighter who risks his life daily...this was just to dang good to pass up.

Nora has watched me Blog, watched videos of the kids and talked to Hondo on Skpe for the last 2 days. When I showed her the video of her dad she just "insisted" that we put him on the computer too.

SOOOOO here ya go Baby Nora...this one is just for you.

It may never be easy but it will always be worth it. Babs


No comments:

Post a Comment