Sunday, August 9, 2009

Is nothing sacred?




No, to answer that question, nothing is in this house. We were out by the lake the other day and I sat in a bunch of cement dust. I had it all over my hands and when Hondo walked by I patted him on the bootie and let him pass on by. I know he had to think something was up when Ben and I kept giggleing....in true Hondo form he ignored us and went about playing with the dogs and talking to the family that was feeding the fish. Yes, Yes, Yes I know this is childish...yes I know this is where the children get it...but sometimes nothing feels better than a good giggle with the kids....plus he had a PERFECT impression of my hand on his fannie...I am giggleing as I write this....sorry baby!

We finally let him in on the "secret" before he sat in the car.


It may never be easy but it will always be worth it.
Babs

No comments:

Post a Comment