Saturday, January 9, 2010

I did it while standing on my head.

I really did a poor job of taking pictures this holiday season.  I had to chuckle as I looked at my camera.  I realized that while I did not take many pictures Christmas Day, I did manage to get some of the kids goofing off.
I use the term “kids” loosely …because front and center was Hondo.
For some weird wacky reason, when the tribe is together they all take turns standing on their head, trying to see who can stay up the longest…who can get their bootie up this year that could not last year…and who’s bootie no longer can defy gravity.
I blame this Tomfoolery (get it?) all on Aunt Susan who is the queen of head stands!
1226090015
1226090017
It may never be easy but it will always be worth it.
Babs

No comments:

Post a Comment